ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking to hire a Client Services Manager who will oversee all service delivery for a specific set of pharmaceutical clients. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative manner to monitor the service delivery ecosystem to ensures on-time accurate deliverables, as well as monitor trends and initiate improvements. The Client Service Manager will oversee service delivery of diverse scope and complexity as well as serve as the liaison between Account Executives, delivery teams and external clients.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of production and new work projects that directly affect each client
- Become the reliable point of contact for a specific set of clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Manage and oversee the production and new work delivers for clients
- Monitor production processes for a specific set of clients for on-time delivery of services
- Work with the project management and production delivery teams to prioritize deliverables
- Create detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications
- Accumulate information to diagnose and anticipate problems in the production delivery system
- Work closely with the Account Executive on client work items
- Participate in business reviews with the Account Executive and client
- Ensure clients obtain maximum value from products and services
Learn More About ConcertAI
- Must have a BA/BS in Technology, Business or equivalent in related field
- Must have at least 10 years experience in program and project management
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and autonomy along with a program management style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
- Experience in Technology with a focus on data aggregation required
- Must have the ability to communicate verbally and written to various levels in the organization and client base
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn