ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
- Develops a comprehensive and deep understanding of the company’s rich oncology data and source systems.
- Fosters learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility and advances our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Maintains expert knowledge of epidemiologic principles, observational study design and data analysis methods, and generates awareness and understanding of the same across the company. Stays current with and able to execute novel, emergent analytical methodologies, tools and applications to ensure rigorous, fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches.
- Identifies evidence needs & recommends data solutions: Asks the right scientific questions, understands the evidence needs for research and development and regulatory submission and formulates recommendations on fit-for-purpose data and analytics solutions.
- Serves as the RWD team liaison to pharmaceutical companies, payers and other customers to identify and implement collaborative RWD studies, and other projects. Functions as a subject matter expert on company’s data sources and their capabilities.
- Forms and leads strong partnerships with analytics, product, informatics, and strategy teams in understanding RWD analysis needs and priorities and develops plans to execute RWD projects based on these needs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members to design, implement, interpret, report and publish the results of observational research studies using RWD that demonstrate utility of RWD for customer needs.
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrable track record successfully overseeing multiple projects at once
- Leading by example and consider hands-on work integral to success and fulfillment
- A PhD, MPH, or both with an emphasis in epidemiology
- Deep Cancer Epidemiology experience with specific disease area knowledge
- Experience designing and interpreting Real World Data studies
- Experience with data analysis from observational study designs
- Experience with epidemiological, registry, EMR, and/or claims data
- R, SQL, and other technical aptitude
- Experience summarizing data for presentation