ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across
life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support
healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors,
clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital
transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
Digital Trial Solutions is the CAI technoligy designed to enable a fully-integrated workflow to screen, match, consent and enroll patients for clinical trials - and automate the clinical data management processes required to deliver patient history and visit data to electronic case report forms (eCRF) for submission to electronic data capture (EDC) system. ConcertAI is seeking a product lead to further define, characterize, organize and deliver the “EMR to EDC” capabilities that supports the automation of clinical data management.
The “EMR to EDC” Product Strategy Lead is a member of the Clinical Development Technologies (CDT) Business Unit Leadership team who is responsible for defining the “EMR to EDC” product strategy (including vision and roadmap) – as part of the overall Digital Trial Solutions Product. This person will be responsible for identifying the key product capabilities and core requirements, developing the business justifications, requirements, roadmap as well as being responsible for the successful development and deployment of the technology. This person will work closely with the DTS product team to ensure alignment, compatibility, and compliance to the DTS product offering.
The “EMR to EDC” Product Strategy Lead core responsibilities
- Product Strategy:
- Develop and maintain a DTS product vision (multi-year product direction and goals) and in collaboration with internal stakeholders, prioritize key features into a rolling 6 quarter roadmap
- Develop ConcertAI product roadmap and key points of differentiation of CAI approach compared to emerging industry solutions
- Help products identify various KPIs and metrics clients can capture in the use of the DTS solutions
- Develop network of key relationships with top pharma leaders, top healthcare research providers and key technology partners related to clinical development, clinical analytics, and clinical trial technologies
- Product Team Leadership:
- Identify budgets, timelines, and deliverable quality, as well as generate effective resolutions; escalate issues to senior leadership as needed
- Manage product owners, and technical and business analysts who are responsible for coordinating product releases (including he specification and prioritization of requirements; development of UX requirements; review of test case coverage; approval of test case results
- Coordinate and motivate project teams to ensure project performance is meeting high-quality standards and is within scope, budget, and timelines.
- Support process improvement implementations to increase the team’s overall quality and efficiency.
- Go-To-Market Life Sciences:
- Support sales organization and BU leadership to build a pipeline and forecast of DTS opportunities to meet bookings and revenue goals
- Support key pre-sales activities, client engagements, presentations and proposal development for DTS technologies
- Work with sales team to develop GTM plan for DTS technologies across prospect base
- Develop existing sales and SAE team members to proficiency in DTS technologies, sales approaches, and client needs
- Support the development of key life sciences targeted materials such as product value proposition statements, marketing collateral, sales presentations, etc. in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Serve as product team point-of-contact for key DTS solution opportunities
- Product Business Case:
- Identify customer (healthcare provider and life sciences) key needs and map key needs to CAI’s ability to develop differentiated solutions
- Own Product business case – coordinating and collaborating with all internal stakeholders to understand the market opportunity; competitive landscape; CAI’s potential differentiation and ability to establish barriers to entry; and product P&L
- Four-year college degree, preferably in a healthcare or related technical field and a minimum of 10 years expeience in the Life Sciences industry
- 7+ years experience in product management and GTM strategy for clinical development technologies
- Direct experience with clinical data management workflows for clinical trials & EDC systems
- Strong understanding of clinical development, technologies used for trial feasibility and conduct
- Deep understanding for healthcare data and how it is used in the processes of clinical development
- Experienced leader in sales and GTM in related healthcare and clinical technologies
- Established network with leaders in Life Science and Clinical Development and Analytics
- Understanding of scientific research processes with knowledge of statistical output and interpreting results.
- Self-starter and motivated to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively across the organization and with clients.
- Ability to carry out duties on multiple projects, manage competing deadlines, and establish priorities for work activity.
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in selling large programs/projects in enterprise environments supporting technology, cloud, or SaaS environments.
- Comfortable exercising judgment and using analytical skills in ambiguous situations
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate effectively with both technical and business users
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure and technology
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment; proactive in seeking out information when necessary
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Tracking tools, Jira or similar ALM tools
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.