ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for someone who will design, build and implement enterprise class cloud solution for a development, staging and production environment. In this role you will identify design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements. You will also contribute and collaborate with other Cloud team members across the broad-spectrum security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response, Data Protection and SOC Engineering.
- Research next generation tools and technologies.
- Work with other teams to operationalize to enhance the effectiveness of preventive and detective security controls.
- Build standards, patterns, and tools that help engineers in other squads make effective use of infrastructure.
- Consult with other squads in a Site Reliability Engineer capacity to help them make use of infrastructure effectively.
- Configure and manage our software defined networking capabilities including VPCs, firewalls, and routing.
- Configure and maintain core shared services like Kubernetes clusters, databases, and CI/CD systems.
- 2-4 years AWS DevOps experience, experience with enterprise cloud architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Hands-on various AWS technologies like EKS, ECS fargate, cluster setup and deployments, load balancers, EC2 instances, RedShift and RDS databases, Secret Manager etc.
- Must have worked cross account configurations for S3 and ECR access along with configuring Elastic search services and building lambdas.
- Hands on experience with Python3 and database schema access.
- Terraform and ansible based deployment and configuration automation experience.
- Thorough understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, images repositories.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), and network security) within SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other cloud environments.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- Familiarity with Cloud security, alert management options like NSG configuration, Security Alerts, logging like Azure OMS etc.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) based cloud environment and other virtualized and software defined system and network platforms.
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM (Splunk), IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring.
- Familiarity and experience with standards frameworks - ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI, HIPAA, EU GDPR etc.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .