ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
We are seeking a highly proficient Pharmaceutical Data Analyst to join our team in supporting our Pharmaceutical cliental. This role will involve, but not limited to, implanting QC scripts, performing data analytics, collaborating with business analysts and client service managers in supporting quality, reporting, and business support. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to digest complex databases, have strong coding skills, and an inept ability for uncovering root causes of data errors and communicate these findings clearly with the client.
- Must be able to perform descriptive statistics on large datasets to determine data quality.
- Must be able to develop and execute data queries to identify data errors/exceptions.
- Must have the ability to identify and interpret trends in cross-functional data.
- Generate and perform Quality Control processes.
- Create reports, KPIs, and analytics.
- Must be able to advise the client on using their data to best support their business needs.
- Must be able to communicate detailed data analysis results to management for supporting business inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy Data is a plus
- Excellent written documentation skills
- Have a high level of organization and time-management abilities
- Must have 1+ years of Data Analysis experience.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in an SQL server environment.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.