ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein
The Natural Language Processing team is working on building a system to enable automated and semi-automated extraction of information from clinical notes and lab reports. We are doing this at scale on data for millions of patients on AWS using the most pragmatic and cutting-edge techniques in NLP. Some examples of information that need to be extracted are the various diagnoses, medications, adverse events, cancer stage, histology, and biomarker information. The input data may be text or scanned reports. The NLP Software engineer will lead the design and development of the system working with a global software team, in-house annotation teams and the rest of the AI & NLP teams.
• Architect cutting edge models and workflows using NLP, machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques for a variety of problems in healthcare.
• Work with algorithms team to deploy models in production & validate the models.
• Proven track record of architecting and delivering into Production NLP systems
• Expert software engineer with deep python programming skills & ability to quickly learn and adapt software systems & toolkits
• Hands-on experience with modern software engineering practices, AWS services, Docker, AWS Batch, Kubernetes.
• Experience with NLP algorithms, tools, frameworks – eg: Spacey, AllenNLP, BERT, ULMFIT, FLAIR
• Experience with OCR – ABBYY, Tesseract4, OpenCV
• Clear communicator
• Passion for collaborative problem-solving
• Experience with healthcare or clinical NLP desired
• Experience with Rule Engines & Ontologies a plus
• Experience 6 – 12 Years
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.