ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for Machine Learning Engineers with a passion for artificial intelligence and machine learning to help drive a new generation of AI and machine learning enabled services and products to impact clinical research. You will enjoy working with a highly talented and diverse team of Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists specializing in deep and machine learning, mathematics and statistics, and will have the opportunity to work with one of the richest data sets available to assist with clinical research.
You should have a diverse range of skills focusing on software development, pipeline design, cloud computing with a working knowledge of deep and machine learning approaches. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software that powers the company’s data operations, production analytics (AI/ML/DS) and products. You will collaborate with data scientists on prototypes and work on productization, focusing on scalability and robustness (tests, documentation, etc). This role reports to the Vice President of Data Science.
- Lead, design, develop, and implement AI production software to address client’s needs.
- Collaborate on software projects with data scientists and provide technical guidance.
- Develop ML/AI algorithms using high level libraries and high performing implementation.
- Stay current on the most recent AI/ML algorithms, design principles, and programming paradigms.
- Work closely with engineering team to integrate AI/ML models within enterprise grade software suite.
- Write documentation and test suites and help maintain several codebases.
- PhD in computer science, math, physics, or engineering and 3+ years of relevant work experience or a Bachelor’s degree and 7 + years of experience.
- Experience with Python or another high-level programming language (e.g. Java, C++).
- Production software development experience.
- Experience with advanced data science and machine learning concepts and libraries.
- Experience with data munging with Spark/Scala.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Git).
- Experience with healthcare data (Electronic Health Records, claims data) is preferred.
- Strong communication, project management and technical leadership skills with an enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary environment.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn