We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and exceptional Support Engineer to work on extraordinary enterprise products based on AI and Big Data engineering. He/she will work with star team of Architects, Data Scientists/AI Specialists, Data Engineers, Integration Specialists and UX developers. Willing to work in shifts / rotation basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Active engagement on Governance forum, Providing daily/weekly/periodic Production Summary Status.
- Work on improving TTR (Time to resolution) on the production tickets.
- Bug fixing – Fix Bugs on existing production systems & on-going releases.
- System enhancements – Identify & develop components & tools to support enhance existing systems.
- Change requests. – Work on change requests tasks - development & deployment, also ensure the existing jobs are not impacted with any new deployments / code changes.
- Job monitoring & troubleshooting – Ongoing production jobs monitoring, troubleshooting issues & precise communication to keep all stakeholders informed on issues status / resolution in timely manner.
- Support analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Support software developers, database architects & data analysts on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture throughout projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing AWS ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting enterprise Big data eco-systems and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a Support Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. Should have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with Cloud environments : AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including SQL, Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: GLUE, ADF, etc.
- Experience with Azure cloud services: Data Lake analytics, HDInsights, Data factory
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Pyspark, Java, Scala, etc.