ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
ConcertAI is seeking a Vice President, Customer Success to join our growing organization and be responsible for the alignment and delivery Real-world Data, eurekaHealth (technology SaaS solutions), Health Economic and Outcomes Sciences Services and Data Science Services within key customer partnerships. This individual will play a key role in our growth with focus on customer delivery and expansion within his/her assigned account(s). The successful candidate will have experience working with life sciences companies across the pharmaceutical drug development continuum, as well as a deep understanding of all of ConcertAI data products and technology platform functionality. This role reports to SVP, Customer Success.
- Provide leadership across ConcertAI enterprise to ensure superior delivery and use of ConcertAI data, technology and services and exceed internal goals.
- Ensure client value derived from the ConcertAI solutions and studies achieve performance metrics aligned to account specific critical program and operational capabilities milestones.
- Be the internal voice of the customer to evolve and improve ConcertAI product roadmaps while appropriately managing external expectations.
- Work with and across ConcertAI functional teams to manage customer account and provide appropriate staffing and project leadership.
- Manage overall account financial plan, forecasting and reporting.
- Develop, implement and drive day to day execution of account specific change management, training and communications plans.
- Plan, execute and facilitate recurring account data and technology feedback sessions, working with cross functional team leads.
- Develop and oversee new business opportunities by establishing, managing and expanding key relationships in translational medicine, clinical development and operations, market access, medical affairs, health economic and outcomes science, data science, real world evidence and commercial stakeholders.
- Build trust and leverage customer experience by understanding client clinical development and commercial plans and pipeline, real world data (RWD) and real world evidence (RWE) strategic and tactical business goals.
- Advanced degree in healthcare, business or information technology (PH. D, MD or Pharm D).
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in client-facing roles of increasing responsibility, delivering products, services, or analyses to Pharma / Life Sciences, in organizations such as: healthcare-oriented consulting firms, healthcare focused analytics firms, or healthcare technology companies.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical clinical activities, research, development and commercial activities.
- Experience with strategic and operating planning processes.
- Proven ability to lead teams, build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions internally and externally.
- Executive presence and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability for business challenges, think strategically and tackle complex problems.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to spot trends/ patterns.
- Success in maintaining long term business relationships in a strategic and abstract space and navigating high-profile, complex client accounts.
- Track record of delivering highly complex engagements, supporting end-to-end client engagement process, including capabilities presentations, project scoping, and customer support.
Why Work Here
- Make significant impact on a company, working directly with founding tea.
- Financial backing from the leading AI-focused tech fund.
- Be part of defining an industry in precision health and your own role.
- Support delivery of real-world data products and advanced AI solutions intended to accelerate needed innovations for patients.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.