ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
We are looking for a qualified Revenue Accountant. This position will be responsible for assisting in the timely invoicing, analysis, and maintenance of contract financials metrics, and revenue recognition of different products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of ASC 606 and GAAP preferred but not required.
- SaaS/ technology revenue experience a plus.
- NetSuite and OpenAir project management system experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced MS excel skills including VLookups and Pivot tables.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Must be proactive and efficient.
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Teamwork oriented, with excellent people skills.
Work closely with Finance and Operations teams on contract and product revenue.
• Review contracts for payments schedules and prepare customer invoices, while periodically investigating and resolving collection matters.
• Support the ongoing maintenance and tracking of all active contracts, including revenue and billing schedules, actual hours vs. budgeted (as appropriate), Amendments/Change Orders, etc.
• Assist with month end and year-end close processes including reconciliation of accounts receivable, unbilled, and deferred revenue.
• Collaborate and support Finance team in project to automate sales order process between Salesforce, NetSuite, and OpenAir systems.
• Assist in the development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen revenue internal controls.
• Ensure compliance with financial policies and GAAP.
• Perform other duties as directed.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field.
• 1-2 years experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and/or OpenAir project management experience is preferred but not required.
• Advanced MS excel skills including VLookups and Pivot tables is helpful.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn would be ideal.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is ideal.
• Must have the ability to work independently and in teams, in a fast-paced work environment.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.