ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is seeking a strong hands-on technology leader who will build and enhance our next generation data analytics product, processing large volume of real-world healthcare datasets to provide real world insights and optimization of clinical trial design using advance analytics capabilities. The ideal candidate will serve as the technical point person, working closely with product managers, data scientists and development team to advance the product technology and business roadmap.
· Own and drive the backend architecture of our application platform, considering future product roadmap
· Design and develop production-ready APIs, services and algorithms built to scale, high performing and compliant to security standards.
· Drive and uphold high engineering standards and practices, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
· Work closely with product management, engineering, dev-ops and data engineering team to build, support and deliver new product releases
· Drive optimization, unit testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions
· Understands product needs to define optimal system specifications.
· Evaluates and selects appropriate tech stack and suggests integration methods & business impact.
· Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
· Resolves project challenges involving scope, design and technical problems when they arise.
· Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
· Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
· Expertise in conceiving/designing/ architecting/developing scalable and high performing micro-services-based architecture for data analytics products/application involving large volume of data processing and embedded ML models.
· Experience in using distributed computing, optimization techniques and multiprocessing design principals using Python
· Strong big data processing experience with Spark, Hadoop etc
· Strong experience with database and SQL (AWS Redshift (Preferred), Postgres, SQL Server)
· Experience building Search Analytics preferably through Elastic Search.
· Strong SQL and Python programming skills
· Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product.
· Experience in web application development and deployment.
· Proficiency with APIs, containerization and orchestration using cloud technologies in AWS is a plus
· Experience with advanced analytics and modern machine learning techniques is a plus
· Experience with NoSQL is a plus
· Experience with Docker for deployment and local development is a plus
· Understanding data standardization practices in pharma domain, integrating Healthcare data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
· Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
· Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in building and productionizing high performing and scalable services involving high volume of data processing within a software product development environment, preferably in life science industry
· Self-motivated with a passion for learning, analyzing technology tradeoffs, and shipping product
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix, and we are hiring for the right combination of new skills and a diverse mindset. Learn more about www.concertai.com, or follow us on LinkedIn.