ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
About the Role:
As the QA Engineering Manager, you will guide members in the QA team and in their development scrum teams, build alliances across dev teams and unblock team members. You are the go-to-individual for resolving complex customer and engineering issues that involve being resourceful, creative problem-solving and the ability to identify the source of problems. This position is instrumental in testing and ensuring the quality of our SaaS operations and on-premise deployment software.
- Work collaboratively with engineering and product teams in new system design, process improvement, and resolving complex technical problems
- Manage day to day activities of test engineers within an agile scrum environment and establish metrics and processes for regular assessment and improvement.
- Drive the building of world-class test automation with your hands-on technical expertise and support.
- Hire and nurture a great QA team that delivers world-class products.
- Work with the Operations team to help understand and monitor changing behaviour on the cloud offering with additional testing requirements as behaviours change.
- Work with Product Management and Development Management to define requirements and schedules then drive delivery
- Partner with Customer Support and field teams to understand customer use cases and write better testing requirements.
- Responsible for the overall charter: Ensure that the software we deliver is of the highest quality possible.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Overall experience of 10 to 15 years
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of experience in software test engineering
- Broad knowledge and hands-on technical experience in test methodologies and automation development
- Hands-on experience in Data base testing.
- Experience Building the testing frameworks to test ETL jobs, BI reports, and Dashboards.
- Proficiency in complexed query building – MS SQL, My SQL, PLSQL
- Experience in any of the test automation tools such as Selenium Web driver, Cucumber or X-ray will be a plus.
Education and Training:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field