ConcertAI is looking for a Protocol Digitization Specialist professional to work with the community oncology research networks, pharma and CROS to redefine how clinical studies are designed and executed. The candidate will work with some of the most advanced clinical development organizations to digitize oncology clinical trials to help execute an entire study package demonstrating how ConcertAI technology can streamline their clinical development process. This candidate will engage from a delivery perspective to optimize the designs of clinical trials using real world evidence data by leveraging ConcertAI’s Digital Trial Solution. The candidate will assist in study design, assess study feasibility. The candidate will also configure a portfolio of digital study execution packages including study protocols, study event schedules, and identify code sets for study protocol inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Work with pharma, CROs and oncology research networks to optimize study design with the intent of creating digitally regulatory ready studies.
- Develop digital study execution packages, including study protocols, study event schedules, and identify code sets for study protocol inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Collaborate with the digital trial solution project manager to develop the study project plan for start-up and run support to ensure study timelines are met.
- Collaborate with the site clinical study coordinator to deploy and execute the study with the research practices ensuring adherence to the protocol.
- Collaborate with the Digital Trial Solution team to understand study specific needs and goals, and develop plans to implement studies.
- Apply Good Clinical Practice guidelines to the digitalization of clinical trials.
- Support innovation of the clinical trial optimization and digital trial solution software suite.
- Train and support internal users on use of the clinical trial optimization software suite and the digital trial solution suite.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in software product management in clinical research development with expertise in medical codes (ICD-10, CPT codes) and with an MS degree in a quantitative or science discipline (biology, chemistry, statistics, computer science, medicine, nursing, or similar); Ph.D. preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the clinical trial development process (oncology required).
- Strong customer communication skills and ability to work collaboratively using remote tools.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset.