Summary of the Role
ConcertAI is seeking an individual to become a member of our growing BI/DW team and take responsibility of designing, developing and/or improving our existing Analytics Applications as well as ensure the delivery of quality solutions. This role requires solid experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence toolset including AAS, PowerBI and knowledgeable on Azure and AWS. We are looking for individuals that excels in a small agile, collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- The Senior BI Developer is responsible for supporting the transformation of business requirements into state-of-art business intelligence solutions.
- Hands on development of the solution using Microsoft BI/DW(ADF, AAS and PowerBI) and AWS cloud technologies.
- Deliver solutions of which the data is consistent, available, and accurate and fit for reporting and analytics.
- Ensure the quality of our BI products and deliverables.
- Perform hands-on design, development, configuration and testing of BI solutions and dashboards for new and existing business metrics.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Documents increasingly complex business processes, solutions and procedures.
- Work with other teams to identify solutions to business problems, develop a plan for creating those solutions.
- Strong experience in SQL database and ETL development working within a data warehouse environment and analytics solutions.
- Strong experience in AAS modeling and DAX filtering
- Experience modernizing a data warehouse environment. Going from batch processing to near real time Analytics.
- Data ops environment. We are an agile team where we all wear many hats.
- All skills at a Senior- Expert Level
- T-SQL: 7 years (required)
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS: 7 years (required)
- Azure Cloud (AAS, ADF): 3 years (required)
- BI visualization tools (Power BI preferred): 3 years (required)
- Azure Devops: 2 years is preferred but not required
- Healthcare domain knowledge is preferred but not required
- Advanced SQL query skills, capable of identifying data trends and how it relates to the user requirements.
- Expert knowledge architecting BI solutions and data wrangling skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of developers, testers, and subject matter experts.
- Driven and proactive problem solver who is self-motivated and able to make progress despite obstacles; leads by example
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow issues through to resolution.
- Strong self-organization and time management skills, with emphasis on meeting commitments and follow through.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn .