ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is a fast-growing healthcare research organization, leading the market in oncology healthcare data analytics. We are assembling a talented team to join us on our mission to transform how clinical insights are generated and to accelerate therapeutic innovations to patients. Our dynamic, fun, and highly experienced team is looking for a Clinical Research Nurse to join our expanding team.
Data Abstractor on the ConcertAI Curation team navigates electronic medical record systems and other medical databases, reviews medical records, and abstracts medical record data related to specified disease and project requirements. Data Abstractors work under the general direction of the DCS Manager and work closely with the Data Product Leads for data product curation-related activities.
- Review project specific documents, as needed, to develop familiarity with project goals and with the Abstractor tasks in each project.
- Use other resources as needed to gain the knowledge required to perform Abstractor work on new projects.
- Share medical knowledge and project-specific procedural knowledge with other Data Abstractors as needed.
- Interact internally with the other Abstractors, Lead Abstractors, Data Curation Services Manager, Director of Data Curation Services and other staff regarding ongoing and planned projects. May work with partner vendors and IT staff to suggest improvements in hardware and software functionality for Abstractor work. May interact with scientific or medical staff for guidance on medical issues and interpretation of medical record data.
- Contribute to/Update the Abstractor meeting agenda for periodic meetings, as needed.
- Respond promptly to queries issued by the Data Product Lead, Data Curation Services Manager, Senior Director of Data Curation Services or other project personnel.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled. Participate in training sessions for each assigned project. Meet with the Data Product Lead, Data Curation Services Manager, Senior Director of Data Curation Services, and other key staff as needed for adjustment of work assignments.
- Conduct additional duties as assigned, including review of selected medical records to assess eligibility for new projects.
- Maintain a professional approach respecting the dignity and confidentiality of associates, managers, and vendors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR one to two years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of training and clinical experience.
- Clinical or research experience in the field of Oncology is highly desirable;
- Experience with medical records, data abstraction, chart audit, or coding is desirable.
- Data entry/computer experience and strong typing skills required.
- Engagement in formal/informal ongoing training, obtaining and maintaining certifications/licensure is required, and membership in professional societies is desirable.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.