ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein. Responsibilities
- The Clinical Data Scientist will work on analyzing large Real World Data (EMR , genomics and other clinical data) in Oncology. The problems will range from complex descriptive analytics and interpretation to predictive analytics for outcome prediction.
- Will work closely with expert machine learning scientists to jointly develop cutting edge solutions that will be used in production.
- Responsible for clinical validation of results of the AI & statistical models
- Work closely with Product Management translating customer & product requirements to technical requirements
- Communicate results to Senior Management and Customers
- Strong clinical knowledge in oncology and familiarity with electronic medical records and taxonomies is highly desired.
- Experience in real world data and/or clinical trial analytics & predictive modeling is highly desired.
- Good working knowledge of SQL & hands-on experience with R and/or Python is required.
- Familiarity with biostatistics and machine learning techniques is highly desired.
- Familiarity with cloud systems (AWS) is desired.
- Strong track record of execution against tight deadlines.
- Masters or PhD in biostatistics, statistics, computational biology, epidemiology or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.