ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
Concerto HealthAI aggregates, processes and delivers billions of clinical data records each month to biotech and pharma industry leaders. Our data engineering team is looking for an experience ETL engineer to join our team and evolve our AWS cloud-based data pipelines to the next level.
- Design and develop software which validates, transforms and loads patient clinical data
- Embed QC validations and reports that ensure the quality and consistency of patient data
- Benchmark and optimize ETL workflows and reports
- Identify and implement new processes and tools to improve overall data quality
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
- 4-10 years experience developing ETLs in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Strong SQL and RDBMS skills (Redshift preferred)
- Experience working with big data technologies (Spark preferred)
- Object-oriented software development experience (Java, Python)
- Agile development and development tools experience
- Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
- Experience in healthcare industry with healthcare data analytics products, preferred
- Hands on experience working with EMR, claims and patient population data, preferred
- Familiarity with clinical data standards (OMOP, FHIR, RxNorm, UMLS, SNOMED, etc.)
- Experience with data QC frameworks / develop frameworks, preferred
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.