ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance| Bernstein.
The Developers in the Data Management team create and maintain functionality for processing and delivering Specialty Pharmacy data. They are an integral part of the company’s business. The team facilitates the use of relational database systems, web applications and other data management tools within the context of custom data mining solutions.
· Understands product needs to define optimal system specifications.
· Plans/designs the technology solution, built to scale and compliant to security standards.
· Work with internal team to identify data issues and provide solutions.
· Provide information architecture, data engineering pipeline design, application software, API design and participate in development and production rollout of the solution.
· Provide architectural designs for database application setup in Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) environments.
· Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
· Must have experience in Microsoft SQL Server in Windows and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) environments.
· Experience migrating Windows-based SQL server to Amazon RDS for SQL Server preferred.
· Expertise in writing and tuning complex SQL queries/procedures/functions/views to support data migrations, integrations, and reporting.
· Highly skilled in SSIS and Amazon Glue ETL services.
· Experience with data and system integration using RESTful APIs, web services, JSON and XML.
· Demonstrated leadership in database design and architecture in an AWS RDS environment.
· Able to troubleshoot complex issues and provide solutions to solve them.
· Understanding of how data is extracted, transferred, loaded, scrubbed, etc.
· Experience with working with US colleagues with ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently.
· Strong communication skills
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.