ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcerAI (CAI) is looking for a Strategic Data Scientist with real-world data (RWD) experience to oversee implementation of CAI leading real-world data products and clinical cloud capabilities in a very customer-facing role. You will provide strategic guidance to our pharmaceutical and biotechnology partnership requests for RWD consultation, about RWD fueled platforms, and related to RWD analytic services to ensure that the right CAI experts are leveraged at the right time and optimal value from CAI products are realized. The successful candidate will have experience applying RWD to development programs and lifecycle management. The candidate will be expected to quickly develop a deep understanding of all CAI data products and technology platforms. This role reports to the Executive Director, Strategic Data Science for Customer Success.
- Establish and maintain key partner stakeholder relationships at the largest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Advise pharmaceutical partners on the use of CAI data, technology, and analytics to support publications and/or regulatory submissions in an effort to advance their assets in the market.
- Receive, translate, triage, and answer client business requirements related to CAI data, technology, analytics, and outcomes studies in a fast paced environment.
- Liaison between the client and CAI clinical, epidemiology, AI, statistical experts to answer requests.
- Engage with and present to external executives, data science teams, and clinical teams.
- Proactively uncover RWD insights and opportunities and collaborate with business development and customer success to expand the account and to meet internal group metrics.
- Evangelize CAI capabilities to external stakeholders and support technology pre-sales and post-sales efforts in partnership with customer success, business development and product teams.
- Identify barriers to partner implementation of CAI products and technologies, and works with internal and client stakeholders to develop implementation strategies and deploy and solutions.
- With the support of CAI product managers and training teams, provide scientific and methodological direction for observational research on CAI real-world data.
- Assist CAI business units with coordinating delivery schedules, manage client expectations, and assure successful integration of products and technology into partner workflows.
- Work closely with project managers on coordinating project activities, participating in client-facing project meetings, providing guidance and leadership when analyzing research findings, developing results presentations and recommendations, and validating deliverables.
Skills and Experience (Necessary):
- Client facing experience.
- Proven experience working with large, individual-level data sets or in a (RWD) data analyst role.
- Excellent time management skills, contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Proven past success in high-growth, fast-paced, start-up companies.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to translate technical language to business.
- Good listener, strategic thinker and a team player.
Skills and Experience (Nice to Have):
- Oncology experience is a plus.
- Prior management consulting experience is a plus.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience with cloud based platforms is a plus.
- Current or prior programming skills in Python, R, SQL, SPSS and deep knowledge of (RWD) data sets and how best to select the right data sources given the study question at hand is a plus.
- Experience designing and executing prospective or retrospective database studies is a plus.
Career Growth Opportunities:
- Contribute to the development of study protocols, statistical analysis plans, programming specification and output documents.
- Lead training activities for strategic client partners, providing presentations and consultation to maximize the value obtained from data products and technology solutions.
- Build the foundation of scientific and technical capabilities within the data and analytics teams to support planned and ongoing data analytics projects.
- Bachelors and/or Masters or equivalent in a quantitative field such as: computer science, AI/Machine Learning, data science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, epidemiology or in a related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in life Science or biotech industry in a Data Science role.
- 7+ years’ experience in a client-facing role supporting real-world data (RWD) client projects would be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in (RWD) study design, data preparation, and data modeling.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn