.NET Database Developer:
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and exceptional front-end web developer to work on extraordinary enterprise products for the pharmaceutical industry. He/she will work with Data Management team of architects, product owner, project manager, and QC/QA.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years working with .NET web applications, including C#, MVC 5, Web APIs, Entity Framework.
- 6+ years working with SQL Server/database development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Understanding business process and relationship of systems and applications.
- Strong SQL Server stills. Proficiency in Creating and enhancing SQL Server Stored Procedures, Tables, Functions, Triggers, and SSIS packages.
- Able to troubleshoot complex issues during the project and provide solutions to solve them.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Development of database objects and SSIS packages.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of the web code.
- Collaborate with product owners and project managers to quickly and efficiently implement development tasks.
- Conduct root cause analysis to resolve bugs and code issues.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills.
- AWS experience a plus.