Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Manager leads design, implementation and ongoing management of all project management efforts across a portfolio of Sponsors, Sites, third party Vendors and Clinical Trial Studies assigned to him/her.
- Own, develop and communicate project management processes across the Clinical Trial Solutions portfolio, educating ConcertAI, Vendors, Sponsors and Sites of the approaches and expectations of each party.
- Develop and maintain project management plans in conjunction with Vendors, Partners, Sponsors and Sites and be the key driver for Trial Study startup, run/support and close out activities.
- Lead, collaborate and coordinate with ConcertAI Delivery team, third party Vendor teams, Sponsor team and Site teams to ensure study timelines are met, budget constraints are within guidelines and motivation for all parties to successfully complete the study run.
- Comprehensively track and manage assigned Trial Studies and associated metrics, working to improve Trial Study run time economics and efficiencies.
- Serve as ConcertAI liaison with Sponsors, Sites, Vendors and Partners facilitating progress and growth through ongoing communications, engaging leadership when appropriate to support decision-making and next steps.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Trial Solutions team to understand Sponsor/Site/Trial Study specific needs, goals and develop plans to implement the solution.
- Drive all relevant Study meeting preparation in collaboration with the Clinical Trial Solution team, including draft agenda development, presentation materials development and meeting scheduling.
- Manage and track project billing activities, financial milestones and payments, ensuring payments are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Project Management duties include risk planning & mitigations, issue communication & resolution, maintaining RACI’s, maintaining financials, change management and release management communications.
- Bachelor’s degree education.
- 3-5 years experience in Healthcare, preference to Clinical Trials and Oncology specific experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing projects.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, project management software.
- Effective problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify and quickly resolve issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and people management skills.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting processes, costs of care, revenue, and annual budgets.
- Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment.