Summary of the Role
We are seeking Engineer who will develop scalable solutions for collecting and analyzing data sets that drive ConcertAI's Real World Data business unit and help migrate our current business and processes to a modern, cloud-based architecture. This role is responsible for architecting and developing a reliable and highly scalable platform on AWS. The person must be located Remote in the United States with possible travel to a corporate office periodically. This person must be able to communicate, coordinate and work with our offshore team in India.
This person should be willing to:
- Work in different technology stack on a given day
- Be able to move between technologies to complete given tasks.
- Think ‘outside the box’ of the current implementation to solve given tasks.
- Look for the simple solution to solve the problem even if not popular to others.
- Use software development skills to build highly scalable and reliable solutions to consume, integrate, and analyze PATIENT data, including PHI data on AWS cloud.
- Build, enhance, and maintain our application UIs for our users to perform their duties.
- Work with 3rd party partners to integrate different datasets and develop solutions.
- Support apps running production and support user issues when they arise.
- Interact with our India team for development and deployment issues.
Requirements: Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. 4+ years relevant industry experience in developing data management solutions.
- Utilize technical developer skills including, but not limited to:
- Typescript,Angular (10 or better), Material Design, NodeJS
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Scala, and Python 3
- MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Spark,
- Bash and shell scripting
- Git feature branching workflows
- other related technologies.
Functional programming experience in:
DevOps experience with:
Experience with moving data in and out of datastores and environments with knowledge of PHI constraints, limitations and requirements.
- Gradle,Maven and SBT
- Experience building Yaml/JSON Manifests for K8s
- Jenkins, Docker,and automated scripting of deployments.
- Kubernetes – deployments and Automation
Should have good understanding of:
- Modern technologies and architectures,
- Disciplines such as hybrid cloud, Rest APIs, Micro Services,
- Containerization, and essentials of data security in the cloud.
Experience with AWS technologies like:
- S3, EFS, EC2, RDS, EKS, Glue, Secrets Manager, RedShift.
- Experience with design, conceptual, logical, physical, strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and document databases
Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model.
Knowledge of healthcare data sources, including understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA.
Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality, efficient, scalable migrations
Strong task planning and project coordination skills.
Willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment.
Hands-on mentality, do whatever it takes to deliver a successful project mindset required.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .