ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
ConcertAI is seeking a strong hands-on technology leader who will build and enhance our next generation data analytics product, processing large volume of real-world healthcare datasets to provide real world insights and optimization of clinical trial design using advance analytics capabilities. The ideal candidate will serve as the technical point person, working closely with product managers, data scientists and development team to advance the product technology and business roadmap.
- Own and drive the backend architecture of our application platform, considering future product roadmap
- Design and develop production-ready APIs, services and algorithms built to scale, high performing and compliant to security standards.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards and practices, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, dev-ops and data engineering team to build, support and deliver new product releases
- Drive optimization, unit testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions
- Understands product needs to define optimal system specifications.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate tech stack and suggests integration methods & business impact.
- Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Resolves project challenges involving scope, design and technical problems when they arise.
- Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- 5+ years of experience developing healthcare data analytics products using the following programming languages: Python (Preferred), Java, SQL.
- Experience in conceiving/designing/ architecting/developing scalable and high performing micro-services-based architecture for data analytics products/application involving large volume of data processing and embedded ML models.
- Strong big data processing experience with Spark, Hadoop etc
- Strong experience with database and SQL (AWS Redshift (Preferred), Postgres, SQL Server)
- Experience building Search Analytics preferably through Elastic Search.
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills
- Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product.
- Experience in web application development and deployment.
- Proficiency with APIs, containerization and orchestration using cloud technologies in AWS is a plus
- Experience with advanced analytics and modern machine learning techniques is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with Docker for deployment and local development is a plus
- Understanding data standardization practices in pharma domain, integrating Healthcare data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in building and productionizing high performing and scalable services involving high volume of data processing within a software product development environment, preferably in life science industry
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning, analyzing technology tradeoffs, and shipping product
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.