TeraRecon is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions, our flagship product, Intuition, is the market share leader for radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. TeraRecon was also named the 2020 & 2021 KLAS category leader for advanced visualization and #1 in market share for radiology 3D solutions. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning and improving radiology workflow through personalized automation that increases efficiency. TeraRecon is a privately held global company with its world headquarters in Durham, NC, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; Acton, MA; and Fremont, CA. While our employees are located worldwide, we work as one company, functionally aligned and goal driven. TeraRecon’s transparency and collaborative work environment foster an energetic and inviting family-like culture.
TeraRecon’s growth is due in large part to our highly sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced user-friendly healthcare solutions fueled with our innovative AI technology, we can continue our growth by commercializing relevant products that exceed our customer’s expectations. TeraRecon will continue its dedication to the development of clinically relevant and outcome-focused healthcare solutions utilizing skilled and innovative thinkers and doers who can build and execute using tools and processes for optimal product delivery.
In this role, you will serve as an influential leader that can bridge the gap between R&D, product marketing, marketing, and sales teams with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Serve as an influential leader that can bridge the gap between R&D, product marketing, marketing, and sales teams with effective communication and presentation skills when interacting with members of the C-suite (8 years)
- Co-lead creation of product strategy roadmap with the VPs of Engineering and Product Marketing to align with the company product vision set by the Executive Leadership Team (5 years)
- Lead relevant product-related tasks such as localization, regulatory constraints, licensing, supportability, upgrades, product documentation and product lifecycle including EOL, while working to support product marketing with commercialization and sales enablement efforts (3 years)
- Keen ability to decide on product and feature vision and associated evolution iterations,
- Deep knowledge of requirements management with emphasis on optimal granularity, traceability, testability, clarity and R&D hand-off (8 Years)
- Serve as a key source of Voice of the Customer data by coordinating and collaborating with external clinical subject matter experts and Key Opinion Leaders to understand and prioritize customer issues, and validate customer requirements (5 Years)
- Maintain a groomed prioritized feature and requirements backlog
- Lead and/or supervise strategic grooming for strategic and sustaining initiatives
- Lead and/or supervise KOL review of initiatives throughout the product lifecycle
- Consistently and expertly apply Release Management and Agile product development processes and tools. (10 Years)
- Develop and support both SaaS and on-premise product deployments and associated revenue models through product structure, licensing, and education.
- Exude passion for customer satisfaction and drive an innovation culture based on continuous value delivery
- Manage external and internal audits to maintain compliance in a proactive manner that stays ahead of the requirements and brings rise to competitive advantage (3 years)
- Management and mentorship of a sizable team of 10+ product and project managers at the executive level and demonstrate the ability to build future leaders (5 years)
- Improve processes, tooling, and reporting analytics (3 years)
- Working knowledge of best KPIs to measure efficiency and efficacy of a PM team
- Understand and practice all requirements of EN ISO 13485, ISO 13485, TeraRecon BMS Manual, Process Flows and Work Instructions.
- Comply with applicable regulatory requirements (including but not limited to MDSAP participating countries and CE Marking).
- Participate in Internal and External audits.
- Master level technical (engineering) or clinical degree in a related area is a plus, or equivalent job-related experience.
- At least 8 years in leading Product Management in medical imaging product development role
- At least 4 years of experience in creating product strategy
- At least 5 years of experience of product management process definition and supervising others
- Strong background in medical imaging, advanced visualization, applications of AI and ML in medical imaging and clinical workflow applications with emphasis in image intensive specialties such as cardiology, vascular surgery, neurology and oncology
Salary: Salary/Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K with company match.
Learn More About TeraRecon
Serving 1,300 clinical sites globally, TeraRecon - a ConcertAI company - is a Best in KLAS solution provider for AI-empowered radiology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, and vascular surgery. Awarded the 2020 & 2021 KLAS Category Leader for Advanced Visualization, TeraRecon solutions are independent of any one manufacturer’s imaging equipment or PACS system, allowing a single, unified, and simplified clinical workflow that can improve efficiencies and deliver actionable physician-guided insights. In the future, the combination with ConcertAI could bring a single, advanced AI-augmented diagnosis and interpretation capability from clinical trials to patient care. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about TeraRecon at www.terarecon.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “EEO is the Law” poster.