ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is a fast-growing healthcare research organization, leading the market in oncology healthcare data analytics. Our dynamic, fun, and highly experienced team is looking for an Associate Director to join us. As an Associate Director in the Outcomes Science and Services (OSS) group, you will be responsible for scientific oversight of studies conducted using ConcertAI’s industry-leading and cutting-edge healthcare data resources.
As an Associate Director on our team, you will be reporting to a Senior Director, a Vice President or a Senior Vice President in the OSS group and will be responsible for strategically planning, including planning budgets and timelines, and designing HEOR projects in collaboration with clients. Our team works in a cross-functional environment with representatives from other functions such as our Data Products and Data Science groups. The Associate Director will contribute to, and support, corporate goals to progress the company’s portfolio of products.
You will be situated at our Bangalore office.
- Strategically engages with pharmaceutical companies and other clients focused on oncology products or oncology populations to understand their research needs.
- Provides project leadership, including assigning work to research scientists, project managers, programmers, consultants, and statisticians.
- Leads the development of study proposals, including project budget and timeline, study protocols, statistical analysis plan (in collaboration with statisticians), and study reports.
- Reviews study documents for appropriateness of research design, sample size, planned analysis, accuracy, consistency, thoroughness, and quality of scientific presentation and provide feedback to the team members.
- Mentors junior team members to help them succeed in their current role.
- Interacts internally with the Senior Director, Outcomes Science and Services, and other scientific and executive staff regarding ongoing and planned research and key study-related decisions.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and industry representatives and ensure continuous and consistent communication regarding existing, planned, or potential HEOR projects.
- Leads the development of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts and presents the study findings at renowned congresses.
- Follows company policy and procedures regarding quality control, data security, and the ethical conduct of research involving human subjects.
- Abides by the provisions of the HIPAA security and privacy rules.
- Attends staff meetings as scheduled.
- Participates in other projects as assigned.
- Doctoral degree with at least two years related research experience, or master’s degree with at least five years related research experience, or equivalent training and experience.
- Doctoral level understanding of scientific research processes, with a good understanding of data management and statistical analysis, is required.
- Must have a strong background in health economics, epidemiology, public health, health services research, or related field
- Must have experience analyzing big healthcare data, such as claims or electronic medical records, or patient reported outcomes.
- Must have a working er knowledge of biostatistical methods.
- Familiarity with statistical programming languages such as SAS, STATA, R, or SPSS may be helpful.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to apply principles of scientific research to the development and review of documents proposing and reporting the results of outcome science studies.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, establish priorities for work activity, and solve practical problems.
- Must be able to function in a matrix environment.
- Must be able highly motivated and results driven.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix, and we are hiring for the right combination of new skills and a diverse mindset. Learn more about www.concertai.com, or follow us on LinkedIn..