ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes. Role Summary
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for a talented Data Scientist to help build and support data pipelines and data preparation activities to create oncology, research grade datasets. These will be part of our eurekaHealth and consumed by customer facing teams engaging in projects and programs of high priority. You should have a good mix of programming/CS skills and have a background in supporting life sciences / healthcare customers in a customer-facing capacity. You will work closely with research scientists, business development, data engineers and other data scientists to assist on client data delivery, client management, and various deliverables built on clinical and claims data. This role reports to the Vice President of Data Products.
- Contribute to and lead projects requiring input from various stakeholders and development of innovative solutions.
- Working with the client teams, internal RWD teams, eurekaHealth solutions team to advance approaches that best utilize ConcertAI RWD and technologies, while providing leading and high value solutions for ConcertAI clients.
- Share client feedback with key internal stakeholders.
- Reason about healthcare specific problems to analyze visualize, interpret, and contextualize results.
- Learn from our ML/AI team on the underlying methodology deployed in client-facing models.
- Collaborate on software projects with engineers, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase.
- Msc or higher in a STEM field, with formal training in CS, stats, and math.
- Strong programming abilities in one high level language (python, stata, R) and SQL.
- Experience with big data – Cloud data warehouses, cluster computing, Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop.
- Experience with healthcare data (EMRs, patient registries, claims, clinical trials, etc.)
- Knowledge of machine learning methods- un/supervised, non/parametric, ensemble.
- Familiarity with the python data science stack (pandas, sklearn, numpy/scipy, pyspark).
- Knowledge of statistical methods- EDA, regression, ANOVA, PCA, etc.
- Basic visualization skills- matplotlib/seaborn/plotly/etc, tableau.
- Oncology research experience.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix, and we are hiring for the right combination of new skills and a diverse mindset. Learn more about www.concertai.com, or follow us on LinkedIn.