ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Our engineering team is looking for a technical, service-oriented, talented Senior Clinical QA Engineer. In this role, you will design and deploy clinical data testing solutions as part of our Eureka SaaS platform. You will be primarily responsible for leading the clinical trial testing process to be used by the software development team in the eurekaSaaS platform for Clinical Trials.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Product validation and end to end (source to consumption) data triaging and root cause analysis to ensure high quality data analytics product experience for the users
- Build and enhance a functional, data and performance automation framework to ensure data quality and integrity
- Work with engineering leads, product managers, developers and peers to define, build and enhance overall test suit, processes and quality metrics
- Perform test script code reviews and manage revision controls as the test suites are for regulated clinical applications
- Design, develop, process and analyze data collections and processing from diverse sources, large scale structured and unstructured data
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to other team members
- Ensure compliance with industry quality standards, regulations, guidelines and procedures
- Manage multiple timelines and deliverables (for single or multiple clients) and managing client communications as assigned
- Meet automation test requirements and its maintenance to the highest standards.
- Possess a can-do attitude and be passionate about building great automation solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering
- Experience with Enterprise software testing techniques e.g., System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), etc.
- Experience with both functional and non-functional Enterprise software testing
- Experience with health information system software e.g., EMR systems (Epic, Cerner, AllScripts), Clinical Trial Management Systems and EDC systems (Medidata RAVE, Oracle Inform)
- Experience with GxP validation within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience in data conversion or implementation of validation rules
- Experience and understanding of standard medical vocabularies e.g., LOINC, RxNorm, SNOMED CT
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation and facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with technical teams (e.g., developers and engineers) effectively to drive effective issue resolution
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; experience working as part of a distributed team
- Proficient in working with relational databases e.g., MS SQL Server, Redshift and writing complex SQL queries
- Hands-on experience in functional and data validation automation testing
- Good understanding of the testing process, project test lifecycles, and techniques
- Expertise in creating automated test scripts
- Experience working with at least one Testing tool – QTP, UFT, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, Maven with POM based structure
- Exposure to version control systems e.g., SVN, GIT, CVS, etc.
- Experience on Jenkins
- Strong problem-solving skills, data analysis, customer-oriented and results-driven
Optional, but desired
- Understanding of database design principles and best practices
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle experience (Agile methodology experience is a plus)
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts, data modeling and design
- Strong troubleshooting skills and use of defect/feature management systems
- Proven ability to work independently and with technical team members (Startup environment experience is preferred
- Experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or Life Sciences industries (Clinical Research Organization - CRO or Clinical Trial regulated environment preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.