Summary of the Role
We are seeking Technical Architect who will help develop our next generation products that will leverage artificial intelligence for life science companies to improve patient experience and outcomes for life science patients, as well as drive our current business intelligence solution to the next level. This person will serve as the technical point person for these solutions, working closely with product managers, data scientists, and our offshore development team to advance these solutions. The position is based in our office in King of Prussia, PA.
- Understands company needs to define system specifications
- Plans and designs the structure of a technology solution
- Communicates system requirements to software development teams
- Provide system architecture, code quality and structure, testing, and participate in development of solution.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate software or hardware and suggests integration methods
- Assists with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Work with and support various team members- developers, data scientists, product team.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field with at least 10 years’ experience
- Hands-on experience with software development in a product development environment
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills for data analysis.
- Experience in data modeling and SQL
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model, with strong project management expertise.
- Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product
Learn More About ConcertAI
- Knowledge in developing healthcare analytics solutions is a plus
- Understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn