ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.Role Summary
ConcertAI is looking for a Scrum Master to join our dynamic and highly experienced team. As a Scrum Master in the Digital Trial Solutions department, you will offer varying levels of project/product management oversight and serve as a single point-of-contact for removing impediments and coaching the team through challenges. You will provide guidance to matrixed teams using standard best practices to assure delivery of goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables, as well as compliance with all discipline processes and governance channels. You should be a professional with a high level of
experience and proficiency in agile development.Responsibilities
- Acts as the main contact between functional departments and the development team to foresee risks, formulate plans, and organize activities to ensure sprints and releases are completed on time.
- Protects the agile team from external requests and disruptions.
- Adapts processes to increase productivity of the team.
- Coaches teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition.
- Drives development of release and sprint roadmaps.
- Removes impediments for the agile team.
- Ensures efficient communication between the agile team and the Product Owner/Product Manager and other stakeholders.
- Facilitates agile ceremonies, impediment removal, and tracking.
- Partners with release managers and other stakeholders in production deployment activities.
- Works with Product Owners to support release planning, and to keep backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
- Develops reports on project status, schedule, and agile metrics.
Learn More About ConcertAI
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Project Management/Development experience or equivalent relevant experience working with software and data(healthcare is a plus)
- Knowledge of multiple agile development methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to deploy multiple large programs/projects in enterprise environments.
- SAFe or other Agile certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Smartsheet is a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading teams.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and negotiation skills to interpret results, develop communications and recommend improvements. Skilled at presenting information to both technical and business users in a credible, confident, and influential manner. Ability to communicate in a concise and purposeful way. Exceptional customer service, problem solving, and active listening skills.
- Responsible for understanding and applying risk management in decision making.
- Ability to make decisions within established or widely accepted standards and achieve planned results.
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to
improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and
innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI
at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn