ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
We seek an Application Developer who will help with continued enhancements to our data aggregation platform that will leverage a combination of Microsoft and AWS technologies for life science companies to provide insights to drive pharma brand success and improve patient outcomes. This person will serve as the developer for this solution, working closely with our Quality Control Team and our offshore development team to advance the data aggregation solution. The position will work remotely.
- Understands company needs to define optimal system specifications
- Plans/ designs the technology solution, built to scale and compliant to security standards
- Has the ability to utilize a combination of the following technologies to scale and meet security standards: T-SQL, SQL Server DB SSIS, Stored procedures, AWS S3, SFTP, Lambda functions (a plus) Glue (a plus) Python (a plus)
- Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, or distributed system architectures.
- Work closely with technical architects and project teams for product build/ release.
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Data Integration, Data Analytics and SPARQ teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Must have a degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 0-2 years experience with software development in a product development environment needed.
- Required experience in developing data platforms and cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services AWS software)
- Must be proficient in DWH/ ETL solutioning and sound knowledge of data models/ structures.
- Requires strong SQL, T-SQL, and stored procedure programming skills.
- Understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn.