Title: Clinical Research Informaticist
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for a talented Clinical Informaticist to help build and map out our informatics infrastructure to support Digital Trial Solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring that we are extracting and mapping electronic health records (EHR/EMR) data to electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) required for EDC submissions at ConcertAI. You will help suggest ways to improve data quality, data modeling, and data usability, and work closely with Clinical Informatics Team to fine tune upstream data standardization process. You should have clinical experience, ideally in oncology, or extensive knowledge of electronic medical record data. You should be technically capable, able to work in a database
Our ideal candidate will be able to understand medical terminology, review study protocols, interpret the requirements and digitize it for our products and would have extensive experience working with EMR data, industry standards and has a general understanding of how RWD is leveraged for regulatory submissions.
- Review study protocols, understand customer demands and define requirements in our product.
- Ability to understand the Inclusion, Exclusion criteria’s, adverse event, hospitalization data, medications details and categorize the data accordingly.
- Apply Good Clinical Practice guidelines to the digitalization of clinical trials.
- Working with engineers, data sources, data scientists, clinical stakeholders, and clients to advance understanding and use of our data.
- Be an expert on the data standards, terminologies, and internal data models that we use to represent our data.
- Define data elements in eCRF’s
- Apply informatics principles to map data between client EMR and EDC
- Develop quality checks to identify data gaps in our products
- Work with clinical informatics team to ensure data quality of real-world data in our pipeline
- Assist with development of SOPs for our products(s)
- Support innovation of the clinical trial optimization and digital trial solution software suite.
- Masters or PhD in informatics (health, medical, clinical, nursing) or advanced degree in clinical sciences or computer sciences and substantial experience in medical informatics. Bioinformatics also considered but would require experience working with clinical data.
- 2+ years’ experience with clinical data, electronic medical record data, health data standards & terminologies.
- Programming skills ideally in R or Python, and query writing capabilities with SQL.
- Database experience with relational databases or AWS services.
- Deep understanding of health data standards, any of HL7 V2, FHIR, OMOP, CDISC SDTM/ODM.
- Extensive experience with standard vocabularies like SNOMED,LOINC, ICDO3, ICD10, NCIT, UMLS, and others including an understanding of their structure and technical implementation.
- Clinical knowledge, particularly in Oncology, and understanding of clinical workflows.
- Strong communication, project management and technical leadership skills with an enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Clinical experience is an asset. Oncology experience is a major asset. Clinical degree such as RN or MD is highly valuable.