ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
You will join our product management team in developing insights that accelerate the impact of precision medicine by leveraging ConcertAI’s unique technology platform & data assets. The product management team sits at the core of our company, so you will be working with a wide range of functions ranging from sales and marketing to development and quality assurance.
- Uncover and understand internal and external user needs and translate them into requirements for product development
- Closely work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance analysts, data scientists, and customer success managers
- Develop and track timelines, long term roadmaps, and owners for product development and successful implementation delivery goals and improved processes
- Identify and document implementation risks and dependencies for internal and external timelines and successfully communicate in lay terms to key stakeholders
- Ensure requirements are fully understood by ICs and that implementation plans match expectations across projects and teams
- Define detailed technical data requirements within an agile development framework. Create and manage backlog for multiple workstreams in Jira, requirements in Confluence, running planning meetings with various teams and ICs to prioritize and assign tasks
- Understand, research, and follow trends in the industry and in general to identify and suggest areas for product growth and development
- Monitor and contribute to the development of trainings, documentation, and communication for internal knowledge sharing across data products and pipelines
- Identify and lead the implementation of process improvements across workstreams, including leading retrospective discussions and proactive brain storming sessions for individual and team growth
- Master’s Degree in a technical, science, or quantitative field (biology, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- 5+ years of work experience, including 3+ years of technical product management experience or equivalent
- Product management in an oncology or medical research setting highly preferred
- Comfortable with Jira, Confluence, and other collaboration platforms
- Familiarity with agile development and concepts, such as relational databases, programming, statistical modeling, data visualization
- Experience and comfort in learning new data processing, data visualization & analytic tools
- Enjoys staking out new areas of development, ideating new applications and solutions down to details based on internal, user & client feedback
- Strong cross-functional skills & collaborative mindset
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects with competing priorities across an organization
- Experience both shaping and improving existing processes while navigating multiple stakeholder input with high EQ and thoughtfulness
- Leveling based on experience and background
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.